My Real Estate Bio . . .
The following information, regarding my professional qualifications, is provided to assure you of the level of expertise that you will receive in selecting me as your Realtor®:
Thank your for considering me as your Agent and Realtor®. Should you elect to use my services, I can assure you will receive unparalleled knowledge and a high degree of service.
- I have been Licensed Real Estate Agent and a Realtor® (they are not the same thing) since 1986.
- I’ve never been sued by a past customer or anyone else.
- During in my career I have successfully, closed hundreds of transaction sides, representing millions of dollars in property value.
- I am a Past President (1990) and a past Director of the Alameda Association of Realtors (10+ years).
- In addition, I served on the Regional M.L.S. Board of Directors for 13 years. During this time I Chaired the Board of Directors in 2002 and 2003. I also served as the Rules Committee Chair, for over 10 years.
- In 1998 I was honored by the Alameda Association of Realtors as “Realtor of the Year”.
- From 1988 10 2013, I served as one of Alameda’s representatives at the California Association of Realtors®, as a designated Director and/or committee member. In 1999 I served as Chair of the Consumer Protection Forum, in 2001 as Chair of the Government Mortgages Sub-Committee and in 2002 as Vice-Chair of the Real Estate Finance Committee.
- I am a member of the Residential Sales Council, a national specialty group within the National Association of Realtors®. In June of 2000, I was awarded their “Certified Residential Specialist”designation.
- In 2005 I earned my Realtor “E-Pro” Certification from the National Association of Realtors
- In 2014 I earned my “Seniors Real Estate Specialist” designation from the National Association of Realtors
- In 2015 my local Realtor Association named me their “2016 Distinguished Realtor” the highest honor they can bestow on a member.