How to Choose the Best Real Estate Professional . . . .
It's not easy in today’s market, but transactions do happen. Even in today's lightening fast Bay Area market, houses don't really sell themselves. It takes both a buyer and a seller, along with a lot of hard work by their agents to make it all happen. Over the 32 years I have been in this business, I've found that who you pick to represent you can make or break your selling experience. That's why I believe "Selecting the right agent can make all the difference"
My Clients Receive:
Due to its very nature, the process of buying or selling cannot be stress free. Your experience will be much easier, however, if you select a knowledgeable, trustworthy, local agent to work for and guide you. I'm available to answer any questions that you have about selling or buying. My primary market is the island city of Alameda, but am sufficiently knowledgeable to assist in adjoining communities. You can reach me by email at MHartShaw@kanerealtor.com or call/Text at 510-882-5371.
- Superior knowledge of Alameda’s real estate market, its trends and history.
- Prompt delivery of information and in whatever format you choose e-mail, snail-mail, phone, fax, personal delivery
- Successful, experience based, negotiating strategies for today’s changing market
- Proven Marketing Plans
- Sound pricing information
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of financing
- Effective preparation techniques that help homes sell
- Maximum market exposure through Regional M L S & multiple Internet sites
- Professional quality brochures with floor plans and/or color photographs
- Comprehensive buyer counseling
- Low key advice, not high pressure sales
- Timely communication
- Personalized service tailored to meet their individual needs