What I can do for you as your buying agent . . . .
Buying a house is a huge decision that can be intimidating so you'll want to have the best person possible by your side to help make the process as smooth as possible. Selecting an agent who has your best interests at heart and can provide you with timely sound advice based on current local market conditions is crucial.
My goal is to get your family into the best house at the best price possible for your needs and lifestyle.
My job when you buy a home is:
- Answering any questions you have about the process, no matter what stage of the buying process you're in. Please don't hesitate to ask me anything!
- Letting you know about properties that meet your family's needs. This includes properties available through the multiple listing service (MLS), and also any unlisted properties that I find through our local contacts and other affiliations.
- I will guide you through the entire process. This includes educating you about key factors, like market values, finding a lender, and how escrow works. My goal is to help you prepare to make effective, informed decisions.
- Advise and negotiate on your behalf, always keeping in mind that this about you getting the best possible terms. Having an agent on your side that knows the local market conditions and effective negotiating strategies is key in Alameda's lightening fast market.
- Always protecting your best interests
Savvy buyers do their home work. If you're thinking about starting the process, I'd be happy to help with the education process. Please feel free to drop me an email, send me a text or call and we can pick a convenient time to talk.